Definitive Educator's Guide

Subject: Definitive Educator's Guide
From: Education Man <education -dot- man -at- USA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:09:53 WAT

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know about a new guide for educators that I've
written...

The Internet has become an integrated part of a student's life. However, most
students spent most of their time on the Internet for leisure activities --
the Internet is still somewhat "undiscovered" as far as its educational
values. However, there are a very large number of educational opportunities on
the Internet for teachers and students of all ages and subjects. This 83 page,
spiral bound report covers the following subjects

- Utilizing the Internet for creating coursework and demonstrations
- Integrating the Internet into your own personal reference resources
- Utilizing the Internet as a motivational tool
- Integrating the Internet into student research projects
- Using the Internet in conjunction with other teaching methods
- Using the Internet as an alternative solution to "traditional" assignments

Also included along with the report:

- A directory of over 500 online resources for teachers and students of many
genres.
- Access to a private web site with links to over 2,500 online
education-related resources, as well as web pages that I've developed
demonstrating real-life applications.
- Printed examples of creative ideas for projects and assignments that
incorporate the Internet and traditional learning tools.
- Reproducible dittos and worksheets for a wide variety of
Internet-incorporated assignments.

The spiral bound report, access to the web site, printed examples, and
reproduction-ready dittos and worksheets are available for $35, which includes
handling and worldwide shipping costs.

If you would like to purchase this definitive guide, please e-mail me at
education -dot- man -at- usa -dot- net, and I'll e-mail you the order form. Also, there are
significant discounts offered for orders of 10+ copies.

Thanks, and have a great day! :)