Looking for Contract Writers

Subject: Looking for Contract Writers
From: "Mason, Catheryn" <CMason -at- INFINITEC-COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:34:51 -0500

* Please respond to me personally if you are interested in this
opportunity or would like more information. *

Disclaimer: This is NOT an official employment advertisement; formal
approval to hire has not yet been granted. This IS an attempt to reach
interested parties and begin individual discussions of rates and
requirements.

I am in the initial stages of looking for contract technical writers in
the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. Rates and schedules can be negotiated.
Required skills would include solid writing and interpersonal skills,
and the ability to help forecast and meet deadlines. Desired skills
would include some familiarity with graphics/design software, editing
skills, and indexing skills. Primary responsibility would be writing
and editing product manuals. Familiarity with the telephony industry
would be a definite plus.

If you are interested, please contact me and we can discuss rates,
availability, time constraints, team structure, and so forth. My e-mail
address and phone number are below.

Catheryn Mason
Technical Writer
Cmason -at- infinitec-com -dot- com