Re: how to present numerous options

Subject: Re: how to present numerous options
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:14:49 -0400

Present the options in the order that the user sees them. That way, they
might have some idea where they are in the series, and how to arrow back
and forth to find the one they want.

I rarely read *across* material presented in columns; I read down. I do
read *across* tabular content, esp when the horizontal sense is strong.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com