Re: Word 97 and creating table formats

Subject: Re: Word 97 and creating table formats
From: Michael Davidson's personal account <mwdavid -at- MINT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:06:19 -0400

You may be chasing a "future feature". I've searched for this feature as
well and have resigned to saving table designs in a template. When I want
one, I choose file/new and select the template that contains the tables.
Using copy and paste, I place it into the desired doc. If you have lots of
table designs, you could store them in separate templates, categorizing them
as you go.

Other options include using AutoCorrect or a macro, but they've got too many
downsides for my use.

Michael Davidson
Technical Requirements Writer
Echo Management Group