Re: Documentation viewed in browser

Subject: Re: Documentation viewed in browser
From: Robin Whitmore <r -dot- whitmore -at- INTERSHOP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:56:46 -0700

I would bet it was done in RoboHelp, and then converted into RoboHelp's
"WebHelp", which simply takes the regular help files, and converts them to
HTML. The table of contents/index panel is done using a Java applet.

I'm currently using it for our company's on-line help, and am having great
success. If you have any further questions about it, feel free to contact me
off list

INTERSHOP 3 The New Shape of Commerce
http://www.intershop.com

Robin Whitmore; Technical Writer
r -dot- whitmore -at- intershop -dot- com
<snip> Greetings, all!