Obtaining Additional Fonts

Subject: Obtaining Additional Fonts
From: "Wright, Joe - FWP" <Joe -dot- Wright -at- FMR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:47:09 -0400

My Project Team has been debating on changing the fonts in our documents to
make the documents easier to read. We are using Microsoft Word as the main
publishing tool and unfortunately, the selection of fonts is limited. Does
anyone know of a software font package that installs additional fonts not
included with the Microsoft package? We would like an equivalent for
Helvetica, Palatino, etc.

Also, we have currently decided to go with Garamond 12pt for most of the
body text. Can anyone recommend a good Heading font that goes well with
that?

Thanks,
Joe