Word97/RoboHelp5 template issues

Subject: Word97/RoboHelp5 template issues
From: Cynthia Fabre <Cynthia_Fabre -at- STERCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:41:23 -0500

Hi, all...
Yes, I know there's a RoboHelp listserv, but for some reason my posts take
days to appear, and I
need help asap....

Recently upgraded from RoboHelp 4 to 5. Also upgraded to NT4.0. I'm
having a heck of a time
getting my template settings to stick within a project. My questions are:
1. Does a template change made in the main project document apply
throughout all docs in the project, or do I have to go through one by one?
2. I have tried opening the Robohelp.dot template itself and editing
there, then re-attaching the template to my Robohelp project. Doesn't make
a lick o'difference.
3. Numbered lists! This is a real bear. As soon as I get one topic
looking good, the ones below it mess up, even though I haven't touched
them. Numbered lists within seperate topics will refer to the numbering of
the previous topic, and continue the numbers. I've tried changing it using
the Format | Style command, but then that messes up the indents.

Arrrgh! Any ideas, anyone? Much thanks for help!
Cynthia