Studies that give statistics of online help benefits

Subject: Studies that give statistics of online help benefits
From: "Nurre, Vickie" <VNurre -at- AEGONUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:30:47 -0500

I apologize for this posting, because I know this has already been
discussed in this list. But, I have searched the archives and could not
find what I was looking for. So please respond off line. I am looking
for studies that show the benefits of online help. I would like to find
some statistics showing a reduction in support calls due to online help.
I want to use this information in a proposal for an online help system.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Vickie, vnurre -at- aegonusa -dot- com