Re: context sensitive toolbars?

Subject: Re: context sensitive toolbars?
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:10:36 +0200

I would say that they are Template co-ordinated.

I have differnet templates for different types of work and different macros
for specific tasks in each project.
I like "one-hand" editing:
when I can go through a document and click on one button to fix whatever neds to be done.

This usually results in my creating one or more toolbars for each project.
That's how I work.