Book recommendation: Karen Schriver

Subject: Book recommendation: Karen Schriver
From: KIBBUTZ HANNATON <hannaton -at- ACTCOM -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:06:39 +0300

I have a chance to buy a copy of "Dynamics in Document Design : Creating
Texts for Readers" by Karen A. Schriver.

I would appreciate some advice here. Does anyone have any comments about
this book? Would you recommend it? Why and why not?

Please reply directly to me to save cyberspace. ;~)

Debbie Pesach
Kibbutz Hannaton
hannaton -at- actcom -dot- co -dot- il