So long and thanks for all the fish, er... help.

Subject: So long and thanks for all the fish, er... help.
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:52:21 -0400

I wish to take this opportunity to publicly thank all my professional
colleagues on TECHWR-L who have helped me through many a tight squeeze
during the past 11 months. Your help kept my posterior in the frying pan
instead of the fire, where it would have landed without the generous
help of so many people.

Today is my last day with my current employer. I leave with all bridges
intact and, hopefully, an easy "pick up and go" job for my successor. My
new employer used TECHWR-L (among other methods) to locate and recruit
me. It was very flattering and a career opportunity I could not pass up.
For any member of TECHWR-L who is looking for work (actively or
passively), do not forget that potential employers might be reading your
words on this mailing list (among others).

To make the best possible first (electronic) impression, make sure the
words you post are words of wisdom, rather than words of haste or anger,
brought on by any number of holy wars or endless discussions about
spam/posting rules/assorted netiquette.

I shall be signing off shortly, but I will return within a week or so.
Best of luck to all!

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4

Calvin: "Why do tigers need tails?"
Hobbes: "Gee, I'm not really sure. I guess just because they look good."
Calvin: "So it's sort of a necktie for your butt?"