ATM system hooks message

Subject: ATM system hooks message
From: Aviva <spring -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 06:46:43 +0300

Hi,

Ever since I started using some Adobe products, I get the following message
when I start my computer:

Adobe Type Manager
Cannot install ATM system hooks

There is a also an ATM icon in the bottom corner, crossed out (indicating
that it is disabled.) I think I know WHY I can't install the system hooks
(I am using a Hebrew/English computer). I just want to eliminate this
startup message, and I can't figure out how to stop it from appearing...

Anyone have any advice for me?

TIA,
Aviva Rosensweig

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=