archives

Subject: archives
From: Brenda Stewart <brenda -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:51:08 -0400

I know that someone sent a message out that had a link to the archives,
which were listed by date. Can someone give me that URL? I can only
get to the archives at
http://www.documentation.com/techwrit/techwrit-l.htm, which allows me to
search, but is not returning the results I want. I know the messages
are in the July 29 - Aug. 1 digests.

Thanks! Please send it to me directly, brenda -at- mccabe -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=