Frame Graphics Import Question

Subject: Frame Graphics Import Question
From: Michael Vinovich <mikev -at- SOLECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 16:59:25 -0400

Hi,

Frame 5.5

My co-worker and I are having difficulty figuring out how to get an
imported graphic to "fit" snugly (that is, automatically scale to fit
the frame's dimensions) inside an anchored frame without having to do a
lot of manual scaling. The "Fit in Selected Rectangle" option in the
Imported Graphic Scaling dialog obviously doesn't think the frame is the
rectangle it should pull its dimensions from.

Any help would be appreciated. Please reply off-list to avoid clutter.

Regards,
Michael Vinovich

begin:vcard
n:Vinovich;Michael
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Solect Technology Group;Technical Communications
adr:
version:2.1
email;internet:michael -dot- vinovich -at- solect -dot- com
title:Technical Writer
fn:Michael Vinovich
end:vcard