Writing scripts for presentations

Subject: Writing scripts for presentations
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:48:03 -0700

I would appreciate information or recommendations for books concerning how
to write effective scripts for business presentations. I am currently
editing testimonial scripts that will be included in a corporate video. So
far, I have searched the Internet using the keyword "multimedia" with
results of only company names that create multimedia, and searched
Amazon.com for books using the keywords: "multimedia", "writing scripts",
"business presentations with results of books on creating and managing
multimedia, or writing screen play scripts. I haven't found anything about
writing an effective script though. Thanks,

Nancy Burns
nburns -at- breault -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=