Word 97 problem

Subject: Word 97 problem
From: Marci Abels <mabels -at- CSIKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:14:58 -0500

Does anyone know if it's possible to include a Pageref or Ref field
within an IncludeText field in Word 97? We did this in our Word 7
cross-chapter cross reference macro, but haven't been able to do it yet
in Word 97.

Please reply to me since I get the digest. I will post any solutions I
get.

TIA

Marci Abels
CSI, http://www.csiks.com