thanks - Word autonumbering problem

Subject: thanks - Word autonumbering problem
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:16:16 -0400

Thanks to Elisabeth Zakes, Elizabeth Marshall, Mandie Gray, and Jim
Chevallier for their very timely response to my autonumbering problem!

The solution was to change the color of the paragraph marker. Apparently
autonumbers get their styles from the paragraph marker, so changing just
the marker did the trick for me. [naturally, as soon as I read the first
response, a dim memory came back to me that this was the way Word worked.
I'm so spoiled from not having to use Word very often that I had completely
forgotten...]

Thanks again to everyone!

Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation