Thanks re: "Click Start, then..."

Subject: Thanks re: "Click Start, then..."
From: Elizabeth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:50:05 -0700

Got some responses to my Click Start inquiry. Thanks, everyone! I'm now
slightly reassured about the style I've been using (e.g., Click Start,
Programs, DogFood 32, Chew Toys, then select Giant Rawhide Bones).

I'm not sure it would work to split all that into two steps, because it
all involves one smooth mouse motion.

Beth Kane in Tucson
Senior/lone tech writer
bkane -at- artisoft -dot- com