thank you

Subject: thank you
From: Linda Moseff <source -at- SSI -dot- PAIR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:31:29 -0400

I wanted to thank everyone that answered my questions on acronyms
(EPSS)and mailing lists for trainers. The techwriter list is always the
place to go when you need answers. In response to training lists I
received the following response which was not posted to the group:

Thanks Colleen for this response:
Quick Training Tips Newsletter (QTT). It has some pretty good
information in it. I believe it is mailed monthly. To subscribe,
send mail to Loretta -at- panix -dot- com (put Subscribe tips in the subject line).

All other responses were posted to the group so I did not summarize.
Again, Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=