Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers

Subject: Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:58:53 +0200

While I'm thanking Charlie, I might as well do it in a big way and let all of you in on this little tip, too. (Can you end a sentence with "too"?)

A thousand blessings,...No, make that:
Ten thousand blessings unto you and yours; yea verily unto a thousand generations,
(or, until the warrantee runs out, whichever comes first.)

The sections break, like they're supposed to.
And I have them linked, like I'm supposed to.
And the "Start at" value for the first section is set at one.
So, of course, since the footers are "Same as Previous" all of the sections start at one.

Thank ye, thanks tuh ya' stranger, Thank YOU!