Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers

Subject: Re: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers
From: Sean McFerren <smcferre -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:39:59 -0500

I am working on Word 6.0 running in WinNT.
I have a file that is divided imto sections because some of the graphics =
are two abreast (in columns.)
For some Word-y unfathomable reason, the section breaks have screwed up =
my page numbering. (There is one page where there are four sections =
breaks on what prints as one page.)
< snip >

Use a column break [Insert > Break > select column break], instead of a section
break.

Sean McFerren
Performance Support Consultant
Computer Sciences Corporation/SCI Account
Houston, TX
smcferre -at- csc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=