Re: need logo

Subject: Re: need logo
From: Tom Campbell <tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:25:17 -0700

Thanks, Matt. The URL you gave us has a detailed description of CD technology, but the only CD logo I could find there was kind of lo-res.

Here's another possibility, from Sony Disc Manufacturing: http://www.seps.com/art/cdlogos.html
This one has gifs of what looks to me like the full range of CD logos one could ever hope to use, along with very specific guidelines for their use.

And, from the same web site, here is "Designer's Guide to CD Labels": http://www.seps.com/art/guide-disc.html

Hope this helps.
---
Tom Campbell
tomcampbell -at- EUDORAMAIL -dot- COM
------------------------
"It's as large as life
and twice as natural!"
--Lewis Carroll
------------------------

>On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:45:41 -0700, Cyndy Davis wrote:
>
>>I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find the Sony Compact Disc logo. I'm designing a CD and we want to use the little disc logo, but I can't find it. I've looked on the Sony site, checked logo sites, even contacted a replication company in town.
>
>Good thing I saved the CD-label-design thread from long ago!
>
>Try this:
>
>http://www-us.philips.com/sv/newtech/cd.html
>
>(Note: Philips was the co-developer of the Compact Disc and, as I
>recall, the first to release CD players commercially.)
>

> Your friend and mine,
> Matt

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=