MS-Word/Asian Ver Question

Subject: MS-Word/Asian Ver Question
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:58:33 -0700

Hi all,

If anyone has experience transferring files between MS-Word 6/7
Asian version and MS-Word 7 US version, please contact me offlist.
I'm in the midst of a technology swap with an Asian company and
the file they sent me exhibits some peculiar characteristics.
I'd like to pretend I know what I'm talking about when I get back
to them. ;-)

Thanks in advance.
Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com