Not About Spaces

Subject: Not About Spaces
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:42:29 -0600

Early this morning Eric asked us not beat any further on the *Spaces* dead horse. After all, the horse is thoroughly dead, and he very kindly gave us a web site to go to should we require further assurance of that fact.

If memory serves me correctly, he even said *please* twice.

C'mon, you guys! It's his birthday!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000