Opportunity to Brief the Sales Team!

Subject: Opportunity to Brief the Sales Team!
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:34:31 -0400

Ok, here's the deal. I work as a consultant. My sales team is giving me
the opportunity to *brief* them on the services that Technical Communicators
can provide. My team does User Guides, Quick Ref Guides, Online Help, GUI
design consultation, Instructional Presentations, Web Content Development,
Customized Courseware and Usability Testing. The Sales team thinks all we
know how to do is write docs.

One of the slides in my presentation will be a *definition* of Technical
Communications. What do you think about this:

(\tek-ni-k?l\ \k?-my?-n?-ka-sh?ns\) n: the production of user- centered
information products in a variety of delivery media

Obviously, additional information will be provided in other slides, I'm just
looking for a concise definition.

Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=