Re: On-Line Help project--sorting it out

Subject: Re: On-Line Help project--sorting it out
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:55:49 -0700

I'd heard the same thing, but I checked their pages for NetHelp and it
looks like there have been updates and no mention of the "orphan"
status.

Stephen Arrants, Jr.
DATAFUSION, Inc.
139 Townsend Street Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1922
415.222.0100 (direct) 415.836.7843
fax 415.222-1050
sarrants -at- datafusion -dot- net
http://www.datafusion.net

> Chris Welch-Hutchings
> Senior Technical Writer
> Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
> mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=