Re: Framemaker Difficulties

Subject: Re: Framemaker Difficulties
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:26:39 -0700

Version 5.0 was known to be a bit unstable and to have some non-trivial
unresolved bugs. As soon as we upgraded to 5.5 (5.5.2, actually), everything
worked perfectly.

That said, importing a 32MB Word document into Frame is unlikely to be a
trouble-free process.

Good luck!

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=