Error Messages

Subject: Error Messages
From: Aileen Nelson <AileenN -at- ITGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:04:32 -0400

Hi All

Does anyone know of websites/resources that document "standard" error
messages.. for example "You haven't saved your changes. Do you want to
save doc.doc before quitting". This isn't somethign that is included in
the specs so I find myself continually adding defects regarding the
wording of messages. I have done some searches on various sites but I
haven't found much of anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks

A.