Re: Chunking Web Information

Subject: Re: Chunking Web Information
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:17:05 -0700

Maybe we should consider how the content will be used. If you *expect*
that your viewers will want to print the content, then cater to that. If
you expect that the content will be primarily viewed online, then cater
to that. Design for the rule, not the exception.

Beverly Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil = http://www.hqisec.army.mil/cis/
Visit the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/