Alternative way to say strongly?

Subject: Alternative way to say strongly?
From: Jennifer Hines <jenn -at- NDIGITAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:55:00 EST5DST

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on an alternative way to say "strongly
recommends."
I am writing a user manual that at some point in the future will be translated into a
number of different languages. Included in this document is a warning beginning with
the words, "So and So strongly recommends yadda, yadda, yadda" and I am afraid
that "strongly" will lose meaning through interpretation. I've looked at many different
word sources (dictionary, thesaurus) and come up with other words that I can
substitute, but still seem to lose meaning through translation. If anyone has
encountered and solved this problem, I'd love to know how you did it.

Thanks,
Jenn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=