Re: Mouseless Internet Navigation (RSI concerns)

Subject: Re: Mouseless Internet Navigation (RSI concerns)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:16:01 -0500

> Does anyone know of keyboard shortcuts that can be used to navigate the web? Specifically, accessing hyperlinks without clicking on them. (If the link states the address, it could be typed in, I suppose, but what about the links that say things like "To send an email to me, click HERE".)

Netscape allows you to tab through the links and press Enter instead of
clicking. I imagine other browsers offer the same function. It can be
time-consuming on a link-intensive page, but it's better than nothing.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=