Screen Capture Resolution

Subject: Screen Capture Resolution
From: Samantha Rose <samandles -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:38:50 -0500

How do you keep a screen capture from getting fuzzy after sizing it down?

I'm creating an online tutorial, and because of space considerations I need
to reduce the size of my screen captures. I'm pasting the screen into
Microsoft Image Composer and reducing the size by anywhere from 50-200
pixels, but in doing so I lose the crispness of the text. I've tried
sharpening the capture after re-sizing it, but that just makes the text
darker. It doesn't alleviate the fuzziness. Would Paint Shop Pro be a
better tool for doing this?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=