Re: DemonSME (long)

Subject: Re: DemonSME (long)
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:01:07 -0500

If you choose to confront, be ready for the DemonSME to pretend that nothing
is the matter, to imply that you are delusional. Have concrete, objective
evidence. And if need be, gently pin her to the wall with it--present the
facts and don't budge an inch on anything about which you are certain (such
as the funky edits).

Good luck!

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Solutions Division