FM question

Subject: FM question
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:12:02 -0400

Hi all -

I have a FM file containing several tables. Each table has a separate
category heading (Basic Features, Advanced Features, etc.)

I want the items in the first column of each table to show up in the
TOC, grouped under the appropriate category heading. I have given the
paragraph tag "feature" to all items in the first column and added the
tag to the list of tags to be included when building the TOC.

This works fine, with the following exception: when I generate my TOC,
items in a table that appear on the same page as the next table are
placed in the TOC under the following (wrong) table category.

Is this a bug, or is there an option somewhere that I am missing?

TIA -

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=