RoboHelp+

Subject: RoboHelp+
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:24:37 -0400

Hi, Techwhirlers.
I am a new RoboHELP user. I have a HUGE RoboHelp question for all you
experts. I posted to RoboList, but it seems to be dead. Please take a
moment to respond.

When I try to import a file from Word into RoboHelp, I encounter the
following difficulty:

MY WHOLE WORD FILE BECOMES *ONE* ROBOHELP TOPIC. HOW DO I GET A TOPIC IN A
WORD FILE TO BECOME A TOPIC IN ROBOHELP???

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=