Mouseless Internet Navigation - Opera

Subject: Mouseless Internet Navigation - Opera
From: Mike Norton <MNorton -at- DOCUCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:19:00 EST

Lisa Comeau asked:

> Does anyone know of keyboard shortcuts that can be used to navigate
> the web?

You may want to take a look at Opera, a browser built by Opera
Software. Opera can be navigated with only the keyboard.

You can download an evaluation copy and read about the built-in
features for people with disabilities at:

http://www.operasoftware.com

You can use the evaluation copy for 30 days. After that, it costs
about $35.00 (USD). I used it for about a week and then sent them a
check.

I can't comment on the keyboard navigation--I bought it because it's
very small (1mb download), very fast, and I liked the interface better
than the interfaces for IE or Netscape.

Michael Norton
DocuCorp International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=