Re: Time Sheets

Subject: Re: Time Sheets
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:05:30 +0100

We fill in timesheet here with the aim of looking at time spent on a
project and only broad topics are covered - e.g. admin, projects (by name),
meetings. If I was working on Project X then I would record time for admin
and meetings and everything else would be booked under the project. The
basic aim is to provide feedback and help improve time
estimates/scheduling.

Can be a bit irritation when you're in "tidy-up" mode and clearing up lots
of little bits and pieces. There is a general option which I use for this
and use the Notes section to briefly list the projects.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=