HP as workplace

Subject: HP as workplace
From: "goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au" <goldd -at- NETSPACE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:19:42 +0000

I've been approached to take an interview for HP (in Australia) as a tech
writer.

I have some vivid recollections about the HR/training depts approach toward
personnel I
encountered in the course of some post-grad research I did a few years ago.
Before I take this any further I'd be interested in hearing from fellow
participants about any medium-term contracting experiences you may have
had/heard of within that organisation.

I look forward to hearing from you directly, rather than on the list, at
<goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au>

Thanks in advance

David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=