Usability study/test for online documentation

Subject: Usability study/test for online documentation
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <alexs -at- VISTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:29:38 -0400

Need some guidance rather quickly. My goal, in one fell swoop, is to
introduce our online documentation to a new customer in a different
state, and at the same time gather information on its effectiveness and
value (including presentation, access, scope, hyper text, graphics,
etc.) I've run into problems searching the archives (three times now)
so I'm not sure what's in there.

I'm going after this new customer because, compared to our other
customers, this one is ahead of the rest on the user curve.

Does anyone have book titles, web sites, examples, direction, ???

TIA.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=