grammar texts

Subject: grammar texts
From: Cyndy Davis <kivrin -at- ZDNETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:40:06 -0700

My favorite text - the one that always have the answer (although you might have to dig)- is:

Grammar in the Classroom by Lester

I also have a book from a class on History of the English Language at home that is wonderful. Its by Rodman I believe. Its written by a couple and its a standard text for English degrees, check out a college bookstore to see if you can find it.

While these books may not have the absolute rule written in stone, they provide knowledge of English to a point that you can decide on the rule that fits the situation.

Hope it helps,
Cyndy

Free web-based email, anytime, anywhere!
ZDNet Mail - http://www.zdnetmail.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=