Tech Writing vs. Ergonomics

Subject: Tech Writing vs. Ergonomics
From: Etienne Mathieu <Etienne -dot- Mathieu -dot- 0131035 -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:48:19 -0500

Subject: Time: 11:30 AM
OFFICE MEMO Tech Writing vs. Ergonomics Date: 8/28/98

Dear fellow writers,

I am developing a business case to improve the missing ergonomic aspects in our writing group.

Is your office (computer/keyboard/mouse/chair positions, space) ergonomically friendly?

Did you have to receive medical treatment such as physiotherapy before the situation got corrected?

I am planning site visits as well, preferably in the Montreal, Qc or Ottawa, Ont area so we could meet and discuss how the ergonomic issue got solved in your office arrangement.

etienne_mathieu -at- nt -dot- com
(514) 956-1010 Ext. 2471

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000