Document Lifecycle

Subject: Document Lifecycle
From: Mike Chase <mchase -at- SANDYBROOK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:52:55 -0400

Hello all,

I am writing a paper on the life cycle of a user's guide and would like to
get some feedback from the experts on what you feel the necessary steps are
in creating a user's guide.

All of my experience has been with software. So, I would like to find out if
the process varies much from industry to industry or from project to
project. In the past, I have used the same six or seven basic steps on each
project, but would like to see what all of you think.

Thanks

Michael Chase
mchase -at- sandybrook -dot- com
http://www.sandybrook.com