Re: WinHelp Macro

Subject: Re: WinHelp Macro
From: David Meadows <david -at- GOLDENHEROES -dot- SOFTNET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 20:26:41 +0100

Jason,

The form of the macro is:

JumpId([filename>window-name,] topic-ID)

So to open a topic called "example_1" in a window called
"window_1" you would use the following:

JumpId(>window_1,example_1)

Yes, this is the reverse of how you would normally specify a jump
target!

>Does anyone know if it is possible to include a target window in
>JumpID Winhelp macro? I'd like to use the help authorable
buttons, but
>need the topic to launch in a secondary window. A standard
hypertext

--
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david -at- goldenheroes -dot- softnet -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=