menu options

Subject: menu options
From: WPAINE <WPAINE -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:38:24 -0400

Way to much time! One of home work assignments back in the good
college dayswas to find the names of several symbols, such as; & and
#. I did and I actualy almost remember the name of one of them. But I
know where they are on the keyboard and how to use them. Isn't that
the attitude most users take?

Let's not make the user go to the index or glossary one more time to
find the explaination of one more term.

Bill Paine
Senior Technical Writer
Wpaine -at- lanier -dot- com