Re: The Snowball Technique (Stone Soup)

Subject: Re: The Snowball Technique (Stone Soup)
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:57:06 +0930

I thought that's how all User Manuals were created. Start with
nothing and add a little by little, each SME adds a little to the pile.
Usually the manager has a high picture and each of the workers know
their small component add them all together and you've got a draft.
THen watch what happens the first time someone reads it. They find out
that how it works is completely different to what it was supposed to do
in the first place.

In the last installment, Betsy Shoolbred said a few things about
what Jim Chevalier wrote.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=