FrameMaker glossary "generator"

Subject: FrameMaker glossary "generator"
From: Luigi Benetton <Luigi_Benetton -at- MARKHAM -dot- LONGVIEW -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 13:42:58 -0400

Hi folks,

We use a conditional Frame file as our glossary for all seven of our
manuals. We'd like to make sure that all our glossary entries are in
alphabetical order. We check carefully when we create the entries, and all
conditions show in the master document in which we create the entries. We
don't have Frame + SGML and don't plan to acquire it in the foreseeable
future.

Are there any techniques, Frame features, or third-party apps that might
help?

Thanks in advance (yeah, yeah, I know, TIA),

Luigi Benetton

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=