OT/ADMIN: Huh???

Subject: OT/ADMIN: Huh???
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 22:22:31 -0800

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:37:22 -0500, So-and-So wrote:

>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>
>------ =_NextPart_001_01BDD687.956E6010

I'm seeing this attached to a lot of messages coming through this list.
PMMail does MIME just fine, thanks, and even if it didn't I don't expect the
listserv to know the difference.

Anyone else seeing this? Where is it coming from?

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

On the edge of sleep, I awoke to a sun so bright
Rested and fearless, cheered by your nearness
I knew which direction was right
The case had been tried by the jury inside
The choice between darkness and light...
- Rush, "Double Agent"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=