Re: FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting

Subject: Re: FWD: Resources for Do's and Don't of Contracting
From: Julia Land <jltw -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:48:59 -0500

Nobody has mentioned my favorite resource:

_Making Money in Technical Writing_ by Perer Kent

There are some seven chapter about working with agencies, as well as
many more on different aspects of freelancing. There are several
dicussions about setting and negotiating fees.

Julia Land
jalnd -at- earthlink -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=