Coping Strategies

Subject: Coping Strategies
From: Nancy Keller <nkeller -at- SEAMED -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:01:56 -0700

In reference to the person who has difficulty sitting and writing in a
cubicle all day. I also find it difficult to sit and write all day, so I try
to run or take a walk at lunch. Doing something physical really helps to
break up the monotony of the day and makes it a lot easier to concentrate.

Nancy Keller
Technical Writer
SeaMED Corporation
nkeller -at- seamed -dot- com