Re: The 4-month itch [WAS: Coping strategies]

Subject: Re: The 4-month itch [WAS: Coping strategies]
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:45:27 -0700

Sorry. I think I was just mouthing off. What I meant was your duty to
yourself. Why stick around when a company is collapsing? I'm sure there
are often reasons, but I say run for it. That's just my opinion,
probably the result of being at two shrinking companies and finally
joining one that's growing. Lots more fun this way.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

> Scott Miller typed:
> >...and it's your duty to move on when a company is collapsing...
>
> This statement intrigues me. Can you explain?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=